Warning: Illegal string offset 'before_widget' in /home/mhd-01/www.krosa.it/htdocs/blog/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 769
Warning: Illegal string offset 'after_widget' in /home/mhd-01/www.krosa.it/htdocs/blog/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 771
Warning: Illegal string offset 'before_title' in /home/mhd-01/www.krosa.it/htdocs/blog/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 773
Warning: Illegal string offset 'after_title' in /home/mhd-01/www.krosa.it/htdocs/blog/wp-content/plugins/mycustomwidget/my_custom_widget_functions.php on line 775
A simple Pirep Utility with IVAO interfacing
UPDATE: v1.19 released, IVAO Flight Plan Fetcher problem fixed.
- FS2004 (looking for FSX users interested in beta testing)
- FSUIPC version 3.72 or later
(at the time of writing freely available from http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html)
- IVAP/Sb3 & Internet Connection (both optional)
- Very easy to use, no need to input data, just 1 click to save the flight into your logbook!
- Automatically & silently log relevant data while flying (e.g. Aircraft, Takeoff & Landing Date/Time, Cruise Altitude/Level, Cruise Speed, Fuel Used and more…)
- Logged data are 100% compatible with IVAO Pirep requirements!
Filing an IVAO/VA pirep is a matter of seconds!
- Logbook management!
Store your flights in a convenient human readable widly compatible/exportable text file (CSV Format)!
- Automatic detection & setup of IVAP, no IVAP configuration hassle!
- No more mess-around with Squawk Charlie after takeoff and Squawk Standby on ground!
Automatic Ivap/Sb3 Transponder Standby/Charlie mode selector with Ident-when-airborne.
- While flying on IVAO your Callsign & FlightPlan will be automatically detected at the end of the flight.
- You can also use the convenient built-in IVAO Flight Plan Fetcher as a Stand-Alone application (NO IVAO LOGIN/PASS REQUIRED!)
- The program is quite self-explainatory. However you can still contact me, just read the Support section below.
- “FSUIPC Version error! You need FSUIPC version 3.72 or later!”:
Please update your FSUIPC version to 3.72 or later.However if you own a registered copy of FSUIPC just ignore the warning, the program should run just fine.
- “IVAP is not configured for FSUIPC interaction! Should I configure it for you? (if IVAP is already running you need to restart it!)”:
If asked please click “Yes” and the warning should not be displayed again.Just ensure that IVAP is not running while PU try to configurate it for you.
- “Pilot XXXX not online!”:
Please check PU version, it should be v1.19 or greater, if you have an older version please update.
Please check again the Callsign.If the error persists IVAO servers may being experiencing a temporary shortage, try again later.
- I will try to reply at kindly-written email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject starting with “[PU]” (without double-quotes). However no guarantees are given. I will not reply to any question already answered in the FAQ above.
- Please notify me any bug you find (with as many details as you can and, if possible, how to reproduce it) sending an email to this address email@example.com with Subject starting with “[PU] Bug” (without double-quotes).
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject starting with “[PU-Wish]” (without double-quotes) and it will be added here.
- Add the Date of flight in the Logbook.
- Add an option to enable/disable Ivap/Sb3 Transponder automation.
- You’re free to use the program as long as you wish WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY ANYTHING.If you payed for this program or you know someone that is asking money for this program please contact me.
- You’re NOT ALLOWED TO COPY/REDISTRIBUTE IT (on you own website or server) without my approval. You’re however freely allowed to link this page (You’re not allowed to link any other URL than this http://www.krosa.it/pu) as long as you are a Non-commercial / Non-profit organization.
Please note that this limitation is intended only to help me in counting the total number of downloads and to ensure that all users can always get the latest version of the software.
- Use this program at your own risk. Using this program you agree that I can’t be held responsible for any damage or loss of: data, money, (free) time, social life, wife/girlfriend, world cup final etc.etc.
- For any question about licensing/mirroring/distributing please contact me.
- Download v1.19 (600kb) (4936 downloads)
- 09-04-2010: v1.19 released, IVAO Flight Plan Fetcher should be working again…sorry for the problem but, really, that was not my fault!
- 08-11-2007: Wishlist section added.Want to help improve PU ? Just do it!
- 17-10-2007: PU is available for download…enjoy!
- 16-10-2007: FS2004 beta testing is ending…I’m looking for FSX users interested in PU beta testing, just read the Support Section above.